Monday, November 30, 2020

Eh takde hantaran ke?

Assalamualaikum and hi! 😁

Some of my friends come to me seekimg for advices. 

“Babe, bestnya you simple je takde hantaran ke?

I nak mcm tu jugak nikah, balik rumah , batal air sembahyang and done. Jimat duit. Photographer pun takde. I tgh struggle nk kahwin juga.”

Kerja kahwin is never an easy task. Maybe kita pengantin okay je nak nikah je , takyah photographer or hantaran. But kdg2 our parents teringin.

While for me, we planned for two occasions. One is nikah&doa selamat at my house which we already paid for photographer, mua, catering, khemah, henna and pelamin. Also i already bought the gifts sets for hantaran. But since My mom and I decided to nikah at the very last min. Imagine pukul 12tghri bincang dgn ustaz kadi and decide nk nikah. Then at 6pm on the same day nikah. No such thing as bgtau photographer and mua and henna and pelamin and all to come at my house and prepare 🤣 crazy. Mana ada org tukar tarikh last min mcm tu. Bcs supposedly i get married in november. But we nikah earlier in october🤣 but all those things that we have paid for will be used once majlis is allowed to do by the government.

And the second one, majlis sanding dkt dewan. Also dah bayar jugak. Everything. It is not that i dowan i tak nak buat majlis ni now but government didnt allow. 🤣 

And as for the hantaran, I didnt post the pics in imstagram bcs  i want a proper pics captured by the photographer later 🤣 also i teringin nak dulang hantaran lawa sikit. Haritu nak sewa dah tetibe pkp pulak so kena la tunggu dlu 🤣 

And for those yg otw nak kahwin, dont worry too much. Kita buat je ikut kemampuan. Plus skrg punya condition pun we need to save more money. And jgn risau what makcik bawang gonna say cuz they are all will not be invited since invitations is very limited now. I also invited fam and close friends only. And rsa cam sekarang punya kos majlis lg mahal la. 300pax je more than 20k 🥴 rasa cam kena scam dgn ayat “promosi”.

And I can tell you, rezeki lepas kahwin melimpah2 sangat. Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Semoga urusan semua dimudahkan okay? Aminn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment